- Cut off time for shipping on a same day is midday.
- The indicated delivery times are general time frames established by the shipping company. No refund for shipping fees can be made on orders delivered later than the indicated delivery times.
CUSTOM FEES AND IMPORT TAXES
- Custom fees and import taxes are included in shipping fees to below destinations:
European Union, Switzerland, Norway, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
- Custom fees and taxes for international shipments to countries not listed above might be a subject to duties fees and taxes once the shipment reaches your country.
Organic zoo cannot control or predict these charges, it is the client's responsibility to pay any additional charges for customs clearance.
In the case you refuse to receive the order because of the unexpected additional fees, Organic zoo reserves the right to charge you both depart and return shipment costs as well as the additional fees generated by the customs.
You will receive a tracking e-mail with your shipping number and link to the DHL tracking website, with options to sign up to e-mail or text notifications on your order’s process.
On Demand Delivery (ODD)
Express customers are provided with an estimated date of delivery within one hour of your order being collected by DHL, and you can choose how you wish to receive your delivery, with options including;
- Reschedule for another day
- Leave with a neighbour
- Leave in a safe place
- Deliver to a DHL Service Point (45,000 locations worldwide)
- Deliver to an alternate address
- Hold until you return from vacation